Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Zoella Beauty|Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel


A while ago, I got some new Zoella Beauty products from Superdrug - one of which being the Foam Sweet Foam shower gel. I love reviewing all things Zoella Beauty - the products are always so lovely, and the packaging very cute and pretty. For a bit of background, Zoella, aka Zoe Sugg, is very well known for her extremely popular blog, YouTube channel (with over ten million subscribers), Girl Online book series - and now her Zoella Beauty range in SuperDrug.

First of all, Foam Sweet Foam is another of Zoe's products that has gorgeous packaging and design. It's contained in a tall bottle with a pale blue flip-lid. The pearly-pink colour of the product glows through the bottle, giving it a very pretty pink tint. As always, in the centre on the product sticker is the swirly Zoella Beauty logo with the title of the shower gel below. This is in a circle, which is outlined in a bright pink lace pattern. The entire sticker is a pastel blue, with a lovely swirly design. I just think it looks so sweet and would definitely rate it ten out of ten for packaging.

The product smells very sweet and fruity - it's made with extracts of blueberry and acai. It's a refreshing scent - perfect to help you feel more awake! I love it. Another bonus is that all of the Zoella Beauty products are cruelty-free, so no animal testing.

The product itself is a very pretty pink. The bottle is filled high and there's lots of shower-gel inside, so I think it's going to be long-lasting. It's really nice to use, very fresh and fruity. I also find it can double up as a bubble bath, creating lots of foamy bubbles.

Other Zoella reviews:

Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion

Kissy Missy Lip Balm

Girl Online on Tour Review

What's your favourite Zoella Beauty product?

Related Articles

38 comments :

  1. I really want to try this now!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend it :) Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Yum! I'll have to try this sometime, the smell of blueberry is so amazing and yummy. Great post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing review as usual :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to find Zoe's products when I went to London last November but I couldn't! I wasn't there for a long time anyway hahaha I'd really like to try out her products! I absolutely agree, the packaging is so lovely :) Great review!


    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Acqua! Aw, I hope you can get some to try :) xx

      Delete
  5. Unfortunately, I don't live near a super drug, and haven't been able to get my hands on the Zoella range as of yet! However, I must say that they looks absolutely gorgeous and I hope you have fun giving them a go!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're all so nice xx

      Delete
  6. This looks really pretty! You should do a post about your collection of makeup and body products, I would love to see what else you have xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rosie. That's a good idea!xx

      Delete
  7. I've had my eye on the Zoella beauty range for so long now! I've heard great things about her products, and they always seem to smell so sweet and girly. :) Thanks for sharing! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth trying! Thanks so much, Kay xx

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love her shower gel, I use it every day!!
    http://thebeautylifehb.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hanna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for commenting. I love it too! xx

      Delete
  9. Love the look of this, the packaging is so pretty! Xx

    http://bassethoundsandbronzer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the packaging it's so cute! I really need to try some of her products!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging too! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  11. Zoella's products always have super-cute packaging and really nice names. I've always wanted to buy something but it's not available in my country. Really nice review!
    -Autumn
    Hopefulfaithfulandcreative.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab post! This is only one of the couple of products I've tried from Zoella's range! I loved using this when I had it and the packaging is so cute. Also I love the pearl colour liquid. So different and pretty x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictorisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, the way the shower gel is pearl makes it so pretty!xx

      Delete
  13. I absolutely looooove the scent of this! So fruity and sweet, ps. just discovered your blog and I love it x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Aw thank you so much!!xx

      Delete
  14. follow me via gfc and i follow back

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love Zoella as a person so i'm very excited about her products! love the design too x
    btw, i'm your new follower! x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks to dies for! Really need to persuade my mum to take to me super drug haha!xx

    Check out my recent?:)
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha you definitely should do xx

      Delete
  17. I'm so annoyed I can't get Zoella Beauty stuff in Poland! I'm running a giveaway on my blog I thought you might like to enter :)

    Alice xo
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I just entered. Thanks, Alice!xx

      Delete
  18. I've never tried this but I really want to now! I love the body mists because they smell so nice and they're not too expensive to just keep in your handbag xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The body mists look so lovely xx

      Delete
    2. thank you! The body mists look so lovely xx

      Delete
  19. What a nice postXX
    Never tried a Zoella product, but ive seen them in Superdrug!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment - I'd love to hear your opinions. :) x

Powered by Blogger.